The AlpineAire Foods Cinnamon and Raisin Scones mix cooks up to be drizzled with a frosting topper.
0g TRANS FAT PER SERVING
Directions: 1. Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber and icing packet.
2. Add 1/3 cup (5.25 oz) cold water to remaining ingredients or fold / crease and fill pouch to "E-Z Fill Line" 3.5 and stir lightly.
3. Drop 5 spoonfuls of dough onto a pre-heated, oil skillet.
4. Cover and cook over low heat for 3 - 5 minutes.
5. Turn rolls over and cook for an additional 3 - 5 minutes.
6. Prepare icing with 2 tablespoons cold water; stir until smooth.
7. Serve cinnamon rolls warm with icing drizzled on top.