Just fill, hang, and drink! With the Katadyn Gravity Camp 6L, you always have clean drinking water – and you won’t have to pump a stroke. At the heart of the Katadyn Gravity Camp 6L is the newly developed Ultra FlowTM Filter Element. With its flow rate of up to 2 liters per minute, you can reliably filter bacteria, cysts and sediment. A cleanable filter protector lengthens the lifetime of the element so it can clean up to 1,500 liters of water. Thanks to the water level indicator window you can easily see when you need to make another trip to your water source. When you need to refill water, you can easily remove the tube with a quick-release valve equipped with auto shut off. That keeps the hose from coming in contact with contaminated water during refilling. Whether brushing your teeth, washing up, or quenching your thirst, plenty of fresh water will always be available with the Gravity Camp 6L. And with the shower adaptor (available separately), nothing will even stand in the way of a refreshing shower outdoors. One-Year AntiClog™ Guarantee on the filter element. Katadyn warrants your Ultra Flow Filter™ element to be free from defects that cause the filter to clog.
1. Ultra Flow Filter Technology: Provides up to 2.0 liter per minute flow rate!
2. Large 6L Water Bag With Water Level Indicator Window: Reduces trips to and from the water source
3. Quick Release Valve: Easy hose attachment and auto shut off for convenient filling and transportation
4. Sediment Trap: Eliminates back-flushing hassles by trapping dirt before it enters the filter
5. Hydration Bladder Quick Connects: Allows easy attachment/filling to most hydration bladders
6. Cleanable Filter Protector: Extens filter life in challenging conditions
Kit Contains One Each 6 Liter Water-bag with carry strap, Ultra Flow Filter Element, Removable Filter Protector, Filter Cap with On/Off Quick Connect Valve, 48" Output Hose with quick connects, On/Off Output Valve, Carry Bag, Cleaning Sponge, Complete Instructions (including Katadyn Performance Guarantee) and Field Tips.
Capacity (L): depends on water quality and maintenance Dimensions (cm): 25 x 15 x 6 cm Dimensions (in): 10“ x 6“ x 2.4“ Output (L): up to 2.0 liters per minute Technology: 0.2 micron Ultra Flow Filter™ pleated glassfiber removes bacteria*, cysts* and sediment Weight (grams): 290 g Weight (oz): 11 oz